My computer caught 3 Trojan viruses! HELP!

Hi, (I have a Windows 7)

I am very new to this and this is the first time something like this has happened to me. I was hit with 3 variations of the Trojan virus after downloading a corrupt file.

My anit-virus program informed me that something had been blocked from my computer.. Then immediately after, I was prompted to do an Adobe update, and I ignorantly clicked yes..

My computer immediately shut down and restarted.. Once it restarted, random and invisible audio commericals began playing out of no-where.

I then tried to restore my computer to an earlier time..

It seemed to work initially, but I read somewhere traces of the virus might still be left.

I then did a thorough scan with my anti-virus software and about 3 variations of a Trojan virus were on my computer...

I tried to quarantine them, but I don't think it was successful.

Pleeeeeeeaase help me get my computer back to normal..

:welcome:

It sounds as if you might be infected.

We cannot work on malware removal in this section of the forums, so please read below for assistance with cleaning your system.

IMPORTANT: Please do NOT use any temporary file cleaners unless instructed to do so - they can cause data loss, making it hard to recover your system.

PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING 3 OPTIONS:

OPTION 1: Free, one-on-one, expert assistance in the Malware Removal Forum.

OPTION 2: For paid users of MBAM PRO, free, one-on-one, expert assistance from MBAM support.

OPTION 3: Fee-based, one-on-one, expert assistance from Premium Support.

OPTION 1:

• Please print out, read and carefully follow the instructions in the "I'm Infected - What Do I Do Now?" article.
  • If the infection has so crippled the computer that you cannot complete some or all of the steps, then just do the best you can and start a new topic as described below.

• Then please start a new post in the Malware Removal Forum.
  • When starting your new post, please note the following:
  • Please do NOT post in a topic started by someone else, even if their problem sounds similar.
  • Please COPY/PASTE the requested logs into your post, rather than attaching them.
  • Under options, please be sure to select "track this topic" and "immediate email notification", so you'll know when a helper responds.

• Please be patient - it may be 48 hours or more before a helper can assist you, especially when the forum is very busy.
  • Please do NOT "bump" your topic or reply back to it for at least 48 hours.
  • Doing so may cause your topic to be overlooked, as it will appear that you are already being helped.

OPTION 2:

Alternatively, as a paying customer, you can contact the help desk by filling out the form here.

OPTION 3:

If you would like to use the Malwarebytes Premium Services (comprehensive solutions to all your computer support needs – from installation and set-up to troubleshooting and tune-ups), please go to our Premium Support site here.

Please be patient – someone will assist you as soon as possible.

PS Please use theoeXUf.png button or the XA9Ey.png message pane (instead of the “Quote” and “MultiQuote” buttons) when replying here & at the other forums. That will make your topic easier to follow. :)