Malwarebyte and Hijackthis do not open

Hello! This is my first post here, but I got infected with the 2009 virus and I cannot remove it. I downloaded malwarebytes and hijackthis but they do nothing when I click to open them. I tried renaming the .exe file and got malware to install, but it would not update or launch after It finished the process. I looked in my plug and play drivers and could not find TDSSsys to delete or remove. Hijackthis does nothing at all when trying to install. Is there a fix for this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

• Root Admin

Please visit this webpage for instructions for downloading ComboFix to your
DESKTOP
:
how-to-use-combofix

Please ensure you read this guide carefully and install the Recovery Console first.

NOTE!!:

You must save and run
ComboFix.exe
on your DESKTOP and not from any other folder.

Also,
DO NOT
click the mouse or launch any other applications while this is running or it may stall the program

Additional links to download the tool:

Note:

The
Windows Recovery Console
will allow you to boot up into a special recovery (repair) mode. This allows us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware. It is a simple procedure that will only take a few moments of your time.

Once installed, you should see a blue screen prompt that says:

The Recovery Console was successfully installed.

Please continue as follows:
  • Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
  • Click
    Yes
    to allow ComboFix to continue scanning for malware.

• When the tool is finished, it will produce a report for you.

• Please post the
    C:\ComboFix.txt
    along with a
    new HijackThis log
    so we may continue cleaning the system.