Updating Issues WIth malwarebytes

Idontknowme

It's an issue with the new update network, sometimes the server MBAM connects to downloads the older database instead of the current one, even though there is a newer one available. The developers are working on fixing it permanently. It usually fixes itself by properly distributing the new definitions file to all of the servers after a short amount of time.

It's an issue with the new update network, sometimes the server MBAM connects to downloads the older database instead of the current one, even though there is a newer one available. The developers are working on fixing it permanently. It usually fixes itself by properly distributing the new definitions file to all of the servers after a short amount of time.

I think ur thinking i am having a problem like when the database says it updated but stay the same for example "1741 updated to 1741" ... The database version changes but the fingerprints does not

It was when i tried to run mbab and got two Runtime errors this started happening.

Hi There.

Please (I know, this is annoying by now) try updating MBAM again. The latest database might clear this up for you. Please post back your results.

Well, it did move from 68104 to 68271 on database version 1751 but on my other computer database version 1749.... Fingerprints: 71000 something something.

Seems to me i am like 3000 fingerprints behide