Malwarebytes not letting me install Diablo 3...

Whenever I try to run the installer for Diablo 3 it gives me some bogus error (BLZAPPBTS0000F…) I believe this is caused by Malwarebytes...I try to turn it off allow the program to go through but no luck...I do not see anyway to add IP addresses manually either...Has anyone been able to install Diablo 3 with Malwarebytes installed? I easily installed Diablo 3 before I got Malwarebytes and every other game I have not had an issue to install with either that I could not fix...

Hi and Welcome -

From Section G of the FAQ area - Relating to site blocking with Pro version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware -

I received a notification on a safe site, why?

•If a notification is presented on a safe site, and the site loads, it is likely the site was loading content that is hosted on an IP known for malicious activity. In this case, the site itself will be displayed perfectly fine, with the malicious content being blocked. If however, the site does not load, it is likely the site is also hosted on the same malicious IP address. It is also entirely possible that the site in question, shares it's IP address with other malicious domains. IP's and IP ranges are blocked if they are either dedicated to malicious content, or have a higher proportion of malicious content, than non-malicious.

So for example, if 1.2.3.4 contains 1000 sites and over 50% are malicious, then 1.2.3.4 will be blocked (and even then, if we can get the hosting company to take down the malicious sites, then even better as we do not like blocking shared IP's or IP ranges if we don't have to).

How do I disable this?

•We wouldn't recommend disabling it, but if you must, you can do this by right clicking the MBAM tray icon, and unchecking

Website Blocking. You can also use the two options in the Protection tab of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to disable the website blocker from starting when the protection module starts or simply to disable the tooltip balloon notifications when a malicious site is blocked.

If you have further questions, please always post back here -

Thank You -

Sadly....That did not work. I still get the same error. After running the setup program it says "Failed to open a required file. Please Check your internet connection and try again. Please click the link below for more information or contact customer support if the problem persists."

This is the link they give http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZPTS0000F

Like I said prior to installing Malwarebytes I was able to install this game fine...And I can install any other game fine as well...(At the moment at least) Any other ideas besides contact the people who made the game? I am on windows vista home edition 64 bit if that matters...

Would uninstalling Malwarebytes then reinstalling it perhaps work?

You might try temporarily uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware just to see if that's the culprit. I suspect that it's more likely that one of the files that Diablo III uses to update has become corrupt. This happened to me on my home system just this last weekend, though I don't think I received the exact error you're getting. I had Malwarebytes installed on my system prior installing Diablo III, and I've only ever had that one issue.

Let me know if you decide to temporarily uninstall and if that fixes the problem.

I think it may actually be on Diablo 3's end...As my friend also cannot patch his game recently either. I am going to hold off for at least a few days before trying to uninstall for now but if this problem persists I will I try uninstalling and see.

Also I do not recall any alerts from Malwarebytes for this game. Thank you all for the help so far!