Internet connectivity strangeness, told to run a HJT

Hi. I actually started this over on another forum, but they were rather rude... so I'm hopping over here.

We have two computers wirelessly connected to the same DSL router. One of them has great connectivity and speed, one of them has come to a complete crawl. Until a few months ago they both worked properly. Windows 7, up to date, no malware as best I have been able to determine myself.

The slow computer is the one that hardly gets used, and both computers have identical security software running. The major difference is that it's the x64 that's slow, the other is a x32 and just fine.

So, I'm trying to figure out how to get the one computer back up to par. I've run HJT on it, and attached it to this post, if you'd like to look at it. I'm not an expert by any means, but I'm decent with computers and for the life of me I can't figure out what may have happened.

Thanks very much.

hijackthis.log

Hello 88keys and :welcome:! My name is Maniac and I will be glad to help you solve your malware problem.

Please note:

• If you are a paying customer, you have the privilege to contact the help desk at support@malwarebytes.org or here (http://helpdesk.malwarebytes.org/home). If you choose this option to get help, please let me know.
  • I recommend you to keep the instructions I will be giving you so that they are available to you at any time. You can save them in a text file or print them.
  • Make sure you read all of the instructions and fixes thoroughly before continuing with them.
  • Follow my instructions strictly and don’t hesitate to stop and ask me if you have any questions.
  • Post your log files, don't attach them. Every log file should be copy/pasted in your next reply.

Please follow the instructions here and post both log files in your next reply:

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=9573

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!