Instructions

If it is possible that Malwarebytes Pro comes with instructions regarding all-ready present anti-virus products on peoples' system. This way, if for example I have avast!, it gives a detailed instructions on how to set up Malwarebytes Pro with avast! so that there are no clashes. People could just search the name of their security suite on the mBAM interface and then the instructions pop out. This is my suggestion, and it would be nice if we got this added, but the current Malwarebytes is still pretty good. Thanks Malwarebytes Staff for an excellent product.

Greetings :)

Most of the time exclusions aren't required, however, even if they were, the user interfaces of antivirus products changes on such a regular basis, that keeping such instructions constantly up to date so that they apply to the version of the antivirus that you're using, that it would be very difficult to implement something like this and to include it in every release of our product.

That being said, we do have an FAQ that lists some common antivirus solutions and how to set exclusions for them (however, keeping that up to date has the same issue I describe above, hence the reason the instructions in those FAQ's are often out of date).

Now, all that being said, compatibility with antivirus products is something that we're constantly trying to improve and we have contacted and worked with many antivirus vendors in the past to correct compatibility problems and we've also made changes to Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to make it more compatible when problems emerged that we were able to correct on our end and we continue to work with AV vendors to improve compatibility as long as they are willing to work with us on making the two work well together in realtime.

Yes, I understand. Now that I think about it, it could be almost impossible to release it in every product. On other thing, I just signed up yesterday, and I am REALLY impressed that moderators and admins reply fast. It is really a nice thing you guys are doing because it makes us users feel like our opinions matter. Some forums I've been to have Mods and Admins that reply after days or not even reply at all! So, just wanted to say, keep up the great work.

P.S: Nice username :P

Yes, I understand. Now that I think about it, it could be almost impossible to release it in every product.

Yes, it would unfortunately, though we are always working on making important information and FAQ's more widely available to our users. In fact, just recently we brought our new Support Knowledgebase online which contains help articles on some of our most frequently asked questions and customer issues.

One other thing, I just signed up yesterday, and I am REALLY impressed that moderators and admins reply fast. It is really a nice thing you guys are doing because it makes us users feel like our opinions matter. Some forums I've been to have Mods and Admins that reply after days or not even reply at all! So, just wanted to say, keep up the great work.

Thanks, we do our best :). We're a community driven company, so listening to our users as well as assisting them promptly when they're in need of help is very important to us.

P.S: Nice username :P

:lol: thanks :D!

Your welcome :) Yes, I am about to check out your Support Knowledgebase . Thanks for mentioning it! I have one last question, and I do believe it's the last one because I know I've said "One last question/ One other thing" before. This is REALLY my last question on this thread. I've seen some people whose username says Adminstrators and yours says Moderators, could you tell me the difference between the two? Also, at the end of each of those peoples' posts (and yours), you have the Mbam logo which says Malwarebytes Staff, are you guys really staff, like work in the mbam building (i'm assuming you guys have at least one, lol :) or do people who obey the rules and help others become moderators and admins and mbam provides them with that logo? Thanks!

Hehe, no worries.

Moderators have slightly different permissions on the forum, that's all. Moderators (Mods for short) can do more to manage the board than normal users/members, but Administrators (Admins) can do pretty much anything with regards to managing posts, topics and users.

Everyone with the Malwarebytes Staff logo in their signature is an actual paid employee of Malwarebytes Corporation, including myself :).

Ah, I see, thanks for clearing that up for me. I think I've also found a thread that explains what you just said. Here's the link: http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=12264. So to be part of the Malwarebytes Corporation, you need to take courses from the list of different course programs. I get it now, thanks!

Dangit, I forgot, I already used up my last question ! Uggh, well thanks anyway. I'll be sure to check out that link, who knows? Maybe I'll be working with you one day. :) It's the end of the day where I am, so good night! :)