Help! I have a virus! --

I ran Bitdefender and it says I have a Rootkit.MBR.sst.b and it could not be deleted. Bitdefender Rootkit Removal pops up with "Could not load trufosalt.sys."

So I tried TDDSKiller and did a full scan which took over 3 hours atleast and it came up empty.

Relative logs are attached below. They include: BitDefender, Malwarebytes quick scan, RogueKiller, DDS and FSS logs.

Any idea? :/ I had redirect issues before bit they are gone now and my computer is running slower than ever.

Couldn't find an edit button. Sorry for the bump but I thought I would add aliases

Aliases

• Rootkit.MBR.Sst.B (Boot image) (BitDefender)
  • Trojan.DOS.Alureon (Ikarus)
  • Troj/TdlMbr-D (Sophos)

Alert Level(?)

Severe

Log file.txt

mbam-log-2012-04-27 (16-04-15).txt

mbam-log-2012-04-27 (16-00-31).txt

RKreport1.txt

RKreport8.txt

FSS.txt

Edited by Maurice Naggar

Hello and :welcome:

Please download the TDSS Rootkit Removing Tool (TDSSKiller.exe) and save it to your Desktop. <-Important!!!

• Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe to run the tool for known TDSS variants.
    Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
  • If TDSSKiller does not run, try renaming it.
  • To do this, right-click on TDSSKiller.exe, select Rename and give it a random name with the .com file extension (i.e. 123abc.com). If you do not see the file extension, please refer to How to change the file extension.
  • Click the Start Scan button.
  • Do not use the computer during the scan
  • If the scan completes with nothing found, click Close to exit.
  • If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results - Select action for found objects and offer three options.
  • Ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue > Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
  • A log file named TDSSKiller_version_date_time_log.txt (i.e. TDSSKiller.2.4.0.0_27.07.2010_09.o7.26_log.txt) will be created and saved to the root directory (usually Local Disk C:).
  • Copy and paste the contents of that file in your next reply.