Three new college graduates celebrate in Cancun

Three young woman who have been friends since grade school in Virginia just graduated college. Each at a different university under different disciplines.

They decided to go to Cancun Mexico and celebrate their well earned achievements.

They went clubbing the first night and partied their butts off drinking Cuervo and dancing the night away. When they awoke the next day, they found themselves in a Mexican jail.

Later that day a short mustached jailer unlocked the door and said they killed a man the night before and will be executed the very next day.

The next day the jailer returned and took the first woman, a short red headed woman. They strapped her to the electric chair and asked her "Do you have any last words?".

The red head replied "Yes".

"I am a graduate of the Duke Divinity School and Jesus loves me. Jesus loves me and he knows I did not commit this crime and Jesus protects the innocent. I am innocent thus Jesus will protect me".

With that they put a hood on the woman and flipped the switch. To the jailer's surprise - nothing happened.

They told the woman that Jesus does love her and she must be innocent and they told her she was free to go.

The jailer came back to the holding cell and took the second woman, a tall thin brunette. They strapped her to the electric chair and asked her "Do you have any last words?".

The brunette replied "Yes, I do...."

"I am a graduate of the Harvard Law School. I know my rights and I am innocent. You did not try me for this crime and the law protects me. I did not commit this crime and I am innocent and the law will protect me from any harm".

With that they put a hood on the woman and flipped the switch. Again to the jailer's surprise - nothing happened.

They told the woman that the law did indeed protect her and she must be innocent and she was free to go.

The jailer came back to the holding cell and took the third woman, a bodacious blonde. They strapped her to the electric chair and asked her "Do you have any last words?".

The blonde replied "Yes boys, I do"

"I am a graduate of the Rutgers School of Engineering and I know if you do not plug in the electric chair nothing will happen".