Google redirect virus, malwarebytes didn't remove

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I followed through with what I thought you meant and still no internet. A charactaristic of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and getting the same result. I am not going to run ComboFix or FSS anymore and I think it is funny that you people give false hopes to the needy who obviously just need some heIp. I am taking the tower to a professional, so no need to reply. Thanks for all the help....

P.S. To anyone reading this, save your time, in my case a week and a half, and just take it in to a professional. What a waste of time, energy, and hope. My machine started out infected. It is still infected but no longer has internet capabilities, which it did have to begin with. Joke is on me. BUMP!

P.S.S.

in·san·i·ty

[ in sánnətee ]

NOUN

lack of reason or good sense: extreme foolishness, or an act that demonstrates such foolishness

I regret for the inconvenience and problems, but sometimes it happens. When your system is infected, malware takes complete control over it. Modern malware is sometimes difficult to remove and causes serious damage. In the last log file from the FSS has improved, but still requires some work. Please excuse me and let me finish my work.