Problems with security center and other issues

This problem is from a computer at a freinds work. She works at a realty office and got infected with some sort of malware/virus. I told her I would try to fix it up for her since she is fairly computer illiterate. At first I could not run any .exe files as windows would ask me what program I would like to use to open the file. I managed to install malwarebytes using the runas command and the quick scan cleaned up some registry and system file issues and that symptom is gone. The malware/virus changed all her security center settings to unmonitored. I was able to turn windows firewall back on and change the malware monitoring to say that I would monitor it myself (Not sure how she wants to deal with that yet but I will certainly recommend Malwarebytes Pro). However security center is still telling me that the automatic updates are not turned on. If I go to control panel and look there they appear to be on? I am fairly sure some other issues are still present but I have not messed with it too much and would like an expert to take a look at my dds logs to tell me what my next step(s) should be. I also included the mbam log file in case this is any use. Thanks for any help!

After re-registering half a dozen .dll's Windows update seems to be working again and security center has no more issues. I have been on the computer for a good hour and a half (several reboots) since the initial malwarebytes scan and fix, and have encountered no other issues so I am assuming it is clean. If I run into any other problems I will be back for further advice but for now I seem to be ok (unless someone looks at the posted log files and notices something I need to take care of).

dds.txt

attach.txt

mbam-log-2012-04-01 (12-50-51).txt

post-32477-1261866970.gif

Logs will be closed if you haven't replied within 3 days

Please don't attach the scans / logs for these tools, use "copy/paste".

DO NOT use any TOOLS such as Combofix or HijackThis fixes without supervision.

Doing so could make your pc inoperatible and could require a full reinstall of your OS, losing all your programs and data.

Please run a new MBAM scan being sure to update before scanning.

Post the scan results

Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.

Please don't attach the scans / logs, use "copy/paste".

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!