Website with malicious javacode in URL

Good afternoon everyone,

Not really sure whether this is the most appropriate place to mention this, but I came across a post in an AV forum which stated the website, ushmm.org, has malicious javacode in the URL which has resulted in people becoming infected with malware. The site is for the United States Holocaust Museum.

The Securi report at the following link appears to confirm this:

http://sitecheck.suc...sults/ushmm.org

Thank you for your time and review.

The Sucuri scan was done just after 18:00GMT and carries the tag "*This site was just scanned a few minutes ago".

Google Safe Browsing also reports a problem on the site -

"

The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-03-27, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-03-27.

Malicious software includes 6 trojan(s), 1 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 5 new process(es) on the target machine.

"

It could be a false positive, of course, from both. The Technical Contact for the site has been notified and will presumably investigate.

The reaction to the initial report of site infection was on the basis of "guilty until proven innocent", I'm afraid. Better safe than sorry.

http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/ushmm.org is now showing the same thing as my finding - nothing.

I used multiple different User-Agents from different POVs around the world.

Maybe the site had any malicious scripts removed before I made my tests but in ~2 dozen tests, I have seen nothing.

post-14644-0-91976500-1332884723.jpg