bailey2012

Please unblock my site, as it is ok

Hi, I recently noticed your system blocked my site. Can you please have a look and unblock it as it is a simple under construction wordpress site.

australiangoldbuyers9999.com.au

If you would be kind enough to unblock it for me as the site is all ok?

Thank you very much for your help

I think it is an IP block, and there are alot of sites on this IP. Does that mean you may have blocked the IP due to another site or sites and not my page? I just know when I went to go to my page your IP address blocker stopped it? I very much appreciate your help.

I just want to get my site unblocked.

I look forward to you please checking for me. Thank you again

I'm looking into this, thank you.

Hi

Thank you very much.

I just did you new update but it is still being blocked.

I think the IP address is being blocked?

Thanks for your help Steven, can you please let me know?

Put the content back (it has quite obviously been removed prior to posting the removal request) and it will be re-checked.

Somebody hacked the wordpress and changed the front page. I have put the original front page back and put in place many security measures to stop it happening again. Will it be unblocked from your system now Steven?

Thanks heaps

Sorry you said put the content back? I have put the site back to its original page and looked at it through a proxy server and it seems ok? I have now put in place many security measures to stop it being hacked, as I said they only changed the front page. But that has all been fixed now?

Cheers Steven

The original content doesn't appear to have been put back, it's still showing the "under construction" message.

That's what it says now, yes, but not what it contained prior to your removal request and prior to its being compromised (already knew about the domain and what it contained, hence knowing the content there now, isn't what was there or what should be there).

However, as the domains that actually caused the listing, have been removed and yours no longer contains what it did, the block will be removed (your domain will be closely monitored, as will the IP due to its history)

I have removed the wordpress as it seems to be very weak against hacking. It seems a little unfair that when you ask for hosting and they put you on shared hosting of an IP that has history that inncocent domains should be effected. I have removed the wordpress as I said it got hacked and they replaced the front page. There are over 300 domains on this IP so it seems that as a consumer I am at the mercy of what they all put up as well. Seems like a good way to sell deticated hosting.

Thanks again for your help

Your comment "your domain will be closely monitored" seems a little harsh as my page was hacked. I am just a general user trying to run a small web site. It isnt my fault it was hacked.

Anyway I have it fixed and have removed the wordpress as it obviously seems to be very week

The IP has a history of housing malicious domains, not just having sites compromised.

When referring to your site, I wasn't just referring to the fact it was compromised (WordPress is actually great and can be very secure, until you start using the various plugins (which tend to be the cause of the vast majority of compromises)), but referring to the content of the site prior to its being compromised.

The IP has now been unblocked and this will be effective as of the next update (should be within the next hour or two)