Malwarebytes freezing

mades

Hello,

AdvancedSetup asked me to post in the Help Desk (I assume this is the Help Desk? If not, then by all means move the thread :) and pm me).

I cannot run Malwarebytes fully, since my computer freezes so often. I can easily run the quick scan, but I've only successfully ran the full scan maybe 2 or 3 three times out of 10. And yes, I do exceed the minimum and recommended requirements for mbam. Assuming they are the same as before. I have a processor of 3mhz and 2gigs of rams.

AdvancedSetup informed me that people at the Help Desk could help me in performing other scans to see what the problem is caused by. Below is the thread I had begun, and it contains some inforation and two logs already.

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=107180

Hi, mades: :)

Sorry you're having trouble with MBAM freezing.

No, actually this isn't the help desk.

Rather, this is the PC Help sub-section of the forums. :)

To reach the helpdesk:

please either please send an email to support@malwarebytes.org, or contact the help desk here.

Please provide them with the link to your other topic, and, as AdvancedSetup advised, please mention that he referred you there. :)

They'll get you fixed up!

HTH,

daledoc1

Hi, mades: :)

Sorry you're having trouble with MBAM freezing.

No, actually this isn't the help desk.

Rather, this is the PC Help sub-section of the forums. :)

To reach the helpdesk:

please either please send an email to support@malwarebytes.org, or contact the help desk here.

Please provide them with the link to your other topic, and, as AdvancedSetup advised, please mention that he referred you there. :)

They'll get you fixed up!

HTH,

daledoc1

Thanks!

Much appreciated :D

I didn't know where you got those emails from, but thank you very much.