Malwarebytes Wallpapers

That's what I was looking for Firefox. :P

Thank you very much! 

Big, Bold, Blue, & Beautiful !

4 hours ago, AdvancedSetup said:

I'm sorry, but the older ones were taken down as they don't match the current branding

If the "M" logo was edited I think it would make a great addition to the current wallpaper list. JMO..

Edited by Hardhead
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Gt-truth said:

so when version 4 beta of malwarebytes is out of the beta that mean they will have taken down of the Wallpapers for v3 ? and I assume there will be a new Wallpapers for v4 ?

Not necessarily.  The branding for Malwarebytes itself as a company changed, and that's why the old wallpapers were removed.  The icons/logos for everything from the website to the forums and all marketing materials was changed, including the icon for the Malwarebytes application, but if v4 continues to use the same icon/logo/branding, which so far it appears it will, then there should be no need to remove the existing wallpapers, and in fact, at least so far, the branding and design in the v4 UI actually match the wallpapers even better than v3 did given the presence of Zero (the robot) etc.

10 hours ago, exile360 said:

Not necessarily.  The branding for Malwarebytes itself as a company changed, and that's why the old wallpapers were removed.  The icons/logos for everything from the website to the forums and all marketing materials was changed, including the icon for the Malwarebytes application, but if v4 continues to use the same icon/logo/branding, which so far it appears it will, then there should be no need to remove the existing wallpapers, and in fact, at least so far, the branding and design in the v4 UI actually match the wallpapers even better than v3 did given the presence of Zero (the robot) etc.

alright .so Malwarebytes 4 beta has its own known-issue topic and let hoping that Malwarebytes team will update every piece of the code/software logo and icon for version 4 and I also do not mind to have a new Wallpapers as well.

for me I really likes all of Malwarebytes oldest/newest Wallpapers so I would like to suggest to someone if he/she could to zip all old/new Wallpapers for us :)

Edited by Gt-truth
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Firefox said:

You can probably download it, save a copy and then use MS Paint and change the size, it would probably work.

I already tried that and it didn’t look very good at all. I had one that was okay but the colors were not that good and the words didn’t look that great too. I just deleted the 3 that I had edited and just gave up. Well I know someone that can probably get me fixed up, so no worries. I already know what size I need. 
Thanks anyway Firefox. 🙏

• Root Admin
On 12/25/2019 at 5:27 PM, Hardhead said:

@Firefox

Do you have a program where you can change the size of this wallpaper here so I can put it on my iPhone 8?

https://www.apple.com/iphone-8/specs/

1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi

So, your wallpaper size should be 1334-by-750-pixel. However as that is not a standard PC format size and the original wallpaper was created on and for a Desktop you cannot easily make it that size as it would stretch it and cause it to look odd. I can provide a few sizes you can try though.

ORIGINAL - 1920 x 1200 pixels

malwarebytes-6-1920x1200.jpg

CUSTOM 750 x 1200

malwarebytes-6-750x1200.jpg

CUSTOM 834 x 1334

malwarebytes-6-834x1334.jpg

Let me know if one of those works for you @Hardhead

16 hours ago, AdvancedSetup said:

https://www.apple.com/iphone-8/specs/

1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi

So, your wallpaper size should be 1334-by-750-pixel. However as that is not a standard PC format size and the original wallpaper was created on and for a Desktop you cannot easily make it that size as it would stretch it and cause it to look odd. I can provide a few sizes you can try though.

ORIGINAL - 1920 x 1200 pixels

malwarebytes-6-1920x1200.jpg

CUSTOM 750 x 1200

malwarebytes-6-750x1200.jpg

CUSTOM 834 x 1334

malwarebytes-6-834x1334.jpg

Let me know if one of those works for you @Hardhead

The second custom one 834x1334 works great too!

Thank you AdvancedSetup

Edited by Hardhead
  • 6 months later...