Deleting a hacked Yahoo email acct.

I have an old unused Yahoo email acct. that has been hacked to the point that I can't access it to delete it. I've sent numerous requests to Yahoo for a couple of months with no reply or results. I can't seem to find a phone number to call so it's all online. Yahoo recognizes my user name but won't accept or change passwords so I can do it myself. Any suggestions? :angry2:

Hello SF Shoim and Welcome to the Malwarebytes Forum.

I do not know if any other way to be able to reset or retrieve your password for yahoo. Below I have two link for you if you have not seen these before.

This link is just how to delete your account either through a smart phone or computer.

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?locale=en_US&page=content&y=PROD_ACCT&id=SLN2044&pir=DdGvMlZibUnaulEkTt57enUqEoYDzLX_LEIE1dzmIM8erfbmRLSpbnoPwbcs2YnqDjOiXh_klxPwcKTg0BovmhrsK2aDB3.Rx7nzg378riQUfWSUkOAeZUChWwIFnqDQdI8EhaoGiCPTjPK1mhNc.MUZfa1GF6GPngyrJV_H6EeKoOdXS9k2Y20jvZvna1bGOhUo77372jtvTYxAi9.wixCdBIOZOP.gvbrmZwKQ5Dq2.wM_vHnpVyHjYGUeSN_wwY_7Zbc3d275m2PgNkKV81mzEzfw37t2oDpAyVQAcv0oWu37OogCAIM57mTF4ykOXgHw_0kTYKzlC9L6BCob4uue_a4kIwa9p2xKwvaAA4Vrzmsk8RfPCUNxbNAUKt0RlyLo8DmpBwNpAtXpd6U-

This link is how to reset your password if your account has been compromised.

https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot/