MBAM hasn't detected Security Shield

Hi,

Yesterday I got infected by Security Shield, and quickly learnt from reading forums (safely on my smartphone - as Security Shield was already blocking my internet), that MBAM was the solution.

Unfortunately, I downloaded MBAM, whilst in Safe Mode, and ran a full scan last night, but no detection of Security Shield.

Please can you help me get rid of this totally disabling scam of a virus/malware?

Thanks

Mullster

Hello and welcome to the Malwarebytes support forum. Thank you for choosing Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware as your malware security solution, my name is Oscar Rubio and I'll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you are infected.

We cannot work on malware removal in this section of the forums, so please read below for assistance with cleaning your system.

IMPORTANT: Please do NOT use any temporary file cleaners unless instructed to do so - they can cause data loss, making it hard to recover your system.

PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING 3 OPTIONS:

OPTION 1: Free, one-on-one, expert assistance in the Malware Removal Forum.

OPTION 2: For paid users of MBAM PRO, free, one-on-one, expert assistance from MBAM support.

OPTION 3: Fee-based, one-on-one, expert assistance from Premium Support.

OPTION 1:

• Please print out, read and carefully follow the instructions in the "I'm Infected - What Do I Do Now?" article.
  • If the infection has so crippled the computer that you cannot complete some or all of the steps, then just do the best you can, as described below.

• --->It looks as if you already have a duplicate topic created in the Malware Removal Forum.
  • --->Please stay with THAT topic for further assistance -- here is the link to your other topic.
  • Please COPY/PASTE the requested logs into your post, rather than attaching them.
  • Under options, please be sure to select "track this topic" and "immediate email notification", so you'll know when a helper responds.

• Please be patient - it may be 48 hours or more before a helper can assist you, especially when the forum is very busy.
  • Please do NOT "bump" your topic or reply back to it for at least 48 hours.
  • Doing so may cause your topic to be overlooked, as it will appear that you are already being helped.

OPTION 2:

If you are a paid user of MBAM PRO and prefer expert assistance via email, please send an email to support@malwarebytes.org, or contact the help desk here.

OPTION 3:

If you would like to use the Malwarebytes Premium Services (comprehensive solutions to all your computer support needs – from installation and set-up to troubleshooting and tune-ups), please go to our Premium Support site here.

Please be patient – someone will assist you as soon as possible.

Thank you very much