how many ways to say I LOVE YOU?!

honeysucker86

I just wanted to thank you guys for having such an awesome product. As soon as my virus protection expired from the Geeksquad at BestBuy, my computer was suddenly hit by virus after virus (fake pc defender, spoolsv.exe, new folder.exe virus, fake windows security, fake windows essentials virus, xp recovery virus, ). I didnt renew it because I know more about computers then the most the staff there who was supposed to be helping me, and they could never offer assistance. Someone suggested malwarebytes on an online forum and once downloaded it changed my life drastically, only I could not scan often enough to catch the virus that ate my boot .exe (boot virus). Once I reinstalled my system I decided that paying for this program was worth while. I'm not sure why anyone would create a virus ike that in the first place, but since downloading your software (pro), I have not had a virus....Due to the low low price and the effectivness of the program, I will recommend this program to EVERYONE I know, it is well worth the money . Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!

Malwarebytes is undoubtedly an excellent anti malware product that targets trojans. It is a misperception that all malware are viruses.

However it is NOT an anti virus application and does not target traditional "viruses" such as Boot Sector Infectors and file infectors. Malwarebytes' anti malware (MBAM) is an adjunct anti malware application, not a replacement. You still will need a fully installed anti virus application that performs both "On Demand" and "On Access" scanning. Malwarebytes' anti malware will complement that application for greater broad spectrum protection.

References:

http://forums.malwar...ndpost&p=507785

Suggestions:

Avira AntiVir, Eset NOD32, Kaspersky, AVG, Microsoft Security Essentials, F-Secure and Avast.

• 3 weeks later...

Hope nobody minds me cutting in - just wanted to thank you for a great product ( pro version ) When first ran Malaware ,about 6 months ago, it ran very well it found and destroyed a couple of viruses , it was 9 actually, I was using a anti-virus in a yellow box ,So the all the people at MALAWARE , thank-you ! it's well worth it to support people like yourself s , keep going Love your work and now (after a bit of reading forum ) I'll try out the scanning on re-boot , strange how any one can not notice that line on the end , on reboot ,Need eye test ? .And ooh yea thanks for the wallpapers they are going into my screensaver manager and wallpaper manager , just my opinion I think they should look great .going to check that zip file soon um hope everyone is in top form , Bee Happpy

• 4 years later...