TSR.BOOT Virus - Need Help.

Naween

I have done countless scans and it has came up with the same thing over and over, did a whole computer scan and it said that i have this TSR.BOOT virus

wondering if i can get some help with this, ill show the logs of it

Scan Log

Version of virus signature database: 6918 (20120227)

Date: 27/02/2012 Time: 7:33:06 PM

Scanned disks, folders and files: Operating memory;C:\Boot sector;C:\

Active boot sector of the 0. physical disk - probably unknown TSR.BOOT virus [7] - unable to clean

C:\hiberfil.sys - error opening [4]

C:\pagefile.sys - error opening [4]

Scan terminated by user.

Number of scanned objects: 527

Number of threats found: 1

Number of cleaned objects: 0

Time of completion: 7:33:08 PM Total scanning time: 2 sec (00:00:02)

This scan was just 2 seconds cause i let it run a few times for the full scan, ran it as admin aswell and still came up with 1 infections

and im currently using EST NOD32 Antivirus

hmm ye, kinda getting worried, dont know wat to do cause ye im not smart at all with computers, and its making my computer lag alot aswell

ahh, i turned off my computer then turned it back on, didnt go into safe mode or anything, just turned it on like normal, and i did a scan, didnt find any virus or anything..... its weird because i havent done anything, i just posted that topic then bam, thats it its gone after i restarted.... is that normal?

Edited by LDTate
combined 2 posts into 1