Nothing works - cant run malwarytes or dds

Hello all!

I am asking for some help out there from this community. I have installed malwarebytes and it will not let me update it and run a scan. I also tried to run both dds.scr and dds.com and it gets about three quarters of the way and locks up so i get no output logs. I also tried running tdsskiller and combofix which I saw referenced in other posts. Nothing will work. Something is preventing me from running all of these. Please let me know on where to start to fix this!!

Thank you so much!!

Lets try this.......

Download Inherit.exe:

http://download.blee...xes/Inherit.exe

Open Windows Explorer and locate the primary .exe of each program you are unable to run.

If you used the default installation, they should all be in the C:\Program Files folder.

Copy and paste Inherit.exe to the same directory where the file(s) are located.

Then drag the program .exe onto Inherit.exe and wait for it to say "OK".

When finished click OK.

You may then remove Inherit.exe from that directory and move it to the next where you can repeat the "drag & drop" instructions.

Let me know if that works to get them running again.

Example: for MBAM it would be mbam.exe

MrC

• 2 weeks later...

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!