Rootkit needs removal

Hi, I'm fairly sure that the sysx32 rootkit is in my machine. It was identified by a virus scan and I discovered it when I checked the log. This is a new machine and it was discovered very early in the ownership of this machine.

I have seen the topic "I'm infected - What do I do now" and have downloaded and run Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware software.

The next instruction is to download and run DDS.The DDS.txt and Attach.txt files are attached as requested

Thanks in advance for any help to get rid of this rootkit.

DDS 1_24.txt

Attach.txt

Hello and :welcome:

First of all, lets do also a rootkit scan.

Please download the TDSS Rootkit Removing Tool (TDSSKiller.exe) and save it to your Desktop. <-Important!!!

• Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe to run the tool for known TDSS variants.
    Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
  • If TDSSKiller does not run, try renaming it.
  • To do this, right-click on TDSSKiller.exe, select Rename and give it a random name with the .com file extension (i.e. 123abc.com). If you do not see the file extension, please refer to How to change the file extension.
  • Click the Start Scan button.
  • Do not use the computer during the scan
  • If the scan completes with nothing found, click Close to exit.
  • If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results - Select action for found objects and offer three options.
  • Ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue > Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
  • A log file named TDSSKiller_version_date_time_log.txt (i.e. TDSSKiller.2.4.0.0_27.07.2010_09.o7.26_log.txt) will be created and saved to the root directory (usually Local Disk C:).
  • Copy and paste the contents of that file in your next reply.

• 1 month later...

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!