Restricted! Unable to install/uninstall, copy/paste or download anything

toots

Many months ago Broken.OpenCommand was present and I received assistance here, thought it was gone. Of late, Malwarebytes was not working on my pc so I uninstalled it and recently reinstalled it, usually the scans are clean, until today. Also, I ran SuperAnti-Spyware and the results are below: My computer is very slow on boot up, some programs still won't save to the computer or disc, Microsoft Security Essentials icon doesn't display as a running program yet when I go to the program it appears to be protecting my computer and when I exit the program then the icon displays in the right lower corner of my screen. My computer pauses/locks up frequently on various tasks, when browsing the internet the window often displays the message "Not Responding", copy/paste is not always available to perform. To name a few of the problems I'm currently experiencing; about the same as when we began a week or so ago. It is a bit better, but not much.

Found 1 item: Trojan.Agent/Gen-Weirdon [1 item]: File: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MFC45.DLL

Click Start > All programs > Accessories, right click Command Prompt and click "run as administrator".

Type chkdsk /r and press enter.

When asked to schedule the disk check for next reboot, type Y and press enter.

Restart your computer and let the disk check run unhindered. This may take a long time depending on the size of your harddisk. When done let me know how everything is running.

Completed chkdsk /r, reboot. Status: Not much change. Occasional browser tab continues processing even after the page has fully loaded. Still cant copy or paste in many applications included email. When I try to attach a file to a post such as this one and click "Choose File" nothing happens. Menu windows pause when my mouse is over the icon and half load and pause and then finish loading. I have not experienced browser "Not responding" as of yet though, that's an improvement.

Malwarebytes scan detects Broken.OpenCommand Again!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!