Anti-Malware??

Hey,

I work in security compagny in France and when I saw this software, I am so furious :) !!

You don't know what the malware :) ????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malware

Malware includes computer viruses, worms, trojan horses, most rootkits, spyware, dishonest adware, crimeware and other malicious and unwanted software.

So is it able to stop computer viruses????? Not need anti virus :) ? I don't think!

Hi!

As I understand it, the developers ignore commonly detected, old viruses (Ie stuff that would always be caught by anti-virus software) and instead concentrate their efforts on the more newly released, constantly varying things. This way you have your antivirus software to catch viruses and easier to identify stuff, and MBAM to catch what the antivirus can't.

Doesn't strictly fit the definition of malware but it is the most sensible approach.

YES YES but if somone try MBA like an antivirus... It is not good for him!! And he's not responsible if he is botched!

It's not a good name for this software...

Actually Anti-Malware and Anti-virus programs are a bit different, that's why most people including myself, prefer to run one Anti-Malware, one Anti-Virus and a Software Firewall. Those are realtime, I have many other programs that I run on demand, including some online scans.

YES YES but if somone try MBA like an antivirus... It is not good for him!! And he's not responsible if he is botched!

It's not a good name for this software...

Malware is a generic term for "malicious software". We detect and remove most modern malicious software. There is no need for us to detect and remove more than that, because everyone else is doing it. Our software exists to supplement where everyone else is failing.