Need help removing MS Anti Spyware 2009

Please help....MS Anti Spyware 2009 has infected my computer. I managed to install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware but I am unable to run the program. I have tried downloading it on a different computer and changing the name, then installing and running on infected computer...didn't work. Any help or suggestions, would be most appreciated...this computer is useless until I get rid of the problem.

Thanks.

I suggest you follow these instructions and post your new topic HERE.

This will ensure your logs get attention as quickly as possible and ensure they arn't overlooked. The logs will give a detailed run-down of what is going on on your pc, and one of the more experienced members will analyze the logs and tell you what to do. By the way, when you run HiJackThis don't be alarmed at the huge number of entries there... most of them are safe, and if you tell HiJackThis to 'fix' those entries you will screw up your pc even worse. Just post the logs and somone will figure out what needs to go. Once you have your topic there it's probably a good idea to add the page to favourites so you can respond to the person helping you as quickly as possible.

Good Luck!