Hello people

C_B

Hello people,

Just wanted to check in.

I am making a website about computer security and reliability.

I am no expert myself: the site will concentrate on the need for people to do something rather than nothing.

The basic approach and slogan is 'explained simply'.

It is aimed at people who might get bewildered when they search for something like 'anti-spyware' and find themselves bombarded with info -- or in the middle of a detailed technical discussion.

Although I wanted to get the site up quickly, BY MISTAKE I started with the topic of spyware.

This has slowed things down a bit.

I can't just say 'go get yourself some spyware tools' can I? -- good grief, it's a war-zone out there.

(Why didn't I start with something simple like 'clean the dust off your motherboard now and then'?)

Anyway, I will be recommending (and signing up as an affiliate for) RogueRemover.

But I do have some questions:

Is there some place where we can find out exactly why specific programs are on your blacklist?

I mean, some programs are off the blacklist at Spyware Warrior but still counted as rouges by RR.

Is it okay for me to link readers to your RR database history page? -- e.g. when I advise 'check up before installing any anti-spyware tool.'

See you on the forums.