Renew subscription

Greetings :)

If you are a home user, then your license is good for life, no subscription fees or renewals. If you are a corporate user then you need to contact corporate-support@malwarebytes.org and provide them with your contact info and Reference # and they will tell you the status of your license(s).

• 4 years later...
On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2011 at 0:32 PM, rakkus said:

Who do I contact to find out if my subscription has lapsed?

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2011 at 4:06 PM, rakkus said:
On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2011 at 0:50 PM, exile360 said:

Greetings :)

If you are a home user, then your license is good for life, no subscription fees or renewals. If you are a corporate user then you need to contact corporate-support@malwarebytes.org and provide them with your contact info and Reference # and they will tell you the status of your license(s).

I've purchased Malwarebytes for people that refuse to give up XP. Every year I get an automated renewal notice and have to go through Paypal to get the charge removed from my credit card. The is no box to uncheck to keep the automated payment from happening. What's up with that?

Hello and :welcome:, @OldStarfield:

This is an ANCIENT thread about a long outdated version of MBAM (last reply was in December 2011).:)

MBAM moved to a subscription-based licensing model for home users in 2014. There was a lot of vigorous debate at that time about "opt-out" vs. "opt-in" for auto-renewal.

AFAIK Auto-renewal is enabled by default during the purchase of a new license.  Hence, customers must "opt out" of the automatic renewal.
The e-commerce partner sends the customer a confirmation email that includes instructions how to opt out of that automatic renewal.
This KB article contains additional advice about how to cancel automatic renewal: How can I cancel my automatic renewal?

If you are a reseller, then you may also wish to contact the Partnerbytes Team here for additional assistance.

Thank you,

Edited by daledoc1
clarify