Critical error Kaspersky

Hello,

I have (again) a problem with KIS support. They are just against Malwarebytes and I cannot agree with their comment : namely uninstall imcompatible software : Malwarebytes !

The following happened :

I got a critical error caused by kl1.sys.

This the report from “who crashed" :

System Information (local)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

computer name: LEON-HP

windows version: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 6.1, build: 7601

windows dir: C:\Windows

CPU: GenuineIntel Intel® Core i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz Intel586, level: 6

4 logical processors, active mask: 15

RAM: 4151394304 total

VM: 2147352576, free: 1917997056

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Thu 12/22/2011 1:59:40 PM GMT your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\122211-20358-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: kl1.sys (kl1+0x74180)

Bugcheck code: 0xC2 (0x7, 0x109B, 0x4050005, 0xFFFFFA80048AB8A0)

Error: BAD_POOL_CALLER

file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\kl1.sys

product: Kaspersky Anti-Virus

company: Kaspersky Lab ZAO

description: Kaspersky Unified Driver

Bug check description: This indicates that the current thread is making a bad pool request.

This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: kl1.sys (Kaspersky Unified Driver, Kaspersky Lab ZAO).

Google query: kl1.sys Kaspersky Lab ZAO BAD_POOL_CALLER

Conclusion

1 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. A third party driver has been identified to be causing system crashes on your computer. It is strongly suggested that you check for updates for these drivers on their company websites. Click on the links below to search with Google for updates for these drivers:

kl1.sys (Kaspersky Unified Driver, Kaspersky Lab ZAO)

If no updates for these drivers are available, try searching with Google on the names of these drivers in combination the errors that have been reported for these drivers and include the brand and model name of your computer as well in the query. This often yields interesting results from discussions from users who have been experiencing similar problems.

Read the topic general suggestions for troubleshooting system crashes for more information.

Note that it's not always possible to state with certainty whether a reported driver is actually responsible for crashing your system or that the root cause is in another module. Nonetheless it's suggested you look for updates for the products that these drivers belong to and regularly visit Windows update or enable automatic updates for Windows. In case a piece of malfunctioning hardware is causing trouble, a search with Google on the bug check errors together with the model name and brand of your computer may help you investigate this further.

-----------------------------------

Can anyone please look into this and give me some advice.

Included the minidump file.

Thank you in advance.

122211-20358-01.zip

Thanks Swarnava.

KIS seems to be up to date, I checked manually.

http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file=2810f9b05b4f5b2d44ce44543fa2aaa9&key=TS7hmu9b

This is the link to the GSI I just made.

I did ask first in the Dutch forum and they made me contact support, which I did with their known recommendation that comes back every time I contacted support and I did not remove mbam and I don't see why I should.

I configured KIS with the exclusions and in mbam I excluded KIS in the ignore list.

This is literally their reply :

"Geachte klant,

Bedankt voor uw reactie.

Ondanks dat het programma uitgezonderd is van enige scans is het toch mogelijk dat er problemen ontstaan wanneer de twee programma's samen op een systeem geïnstalleerd zijn. Dit is niet iets waarvoor Kaspersky bewust heeft gekozen, meer een probleem met het gebruik van bepaalde systeembronnen

Coen Diepenbroek

Uw Kaspersky-Team "

The translation :(I did my best)

Thanks for your reaction.

Despite the fact that the program is excluded from any scans, it is possible that problems arise when the 2 programs are together on the system.

This is not Kaspersky's specific choice, more of a problem with the use of certain system resources.

I suppose it's not really radical that I have to remove mbam.