Help: My Google has been hijacked

2b24

Every one of my Google searches has been hijacked. Three different removal tools (Windows Defender, Ad-AwareAE, and Spybot Search&Destroy), I have installed today do not find the problem

I am using Firefox 3 and IE7... search results take too long (3-5 seconds) to display the results, which btw are bogus. See example below for a search of "malwarebytes" yields website links to www.monstermarketplace.com, nexplore.com, and www.moxiesearch.com.

Malwarebytes.org

Malwarebytes.org is home to a number of award winning applications, including Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, RogueRemover, Qoofix, FileASSASSIN, AboutBuster, ...

www.nexplore.com - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

Malwarebytes.org

"Using Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is like bringing an M4 to a knife fight. ... Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is considered to be the next step in the detection ...

www.monstermarketplace.com/ - 10k - Cached - Similar pages

#

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware - Free software downloads and reviews ...

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is an anti-malware application that can ...

www.moxiesearch.com - 99k - Cached - Similar pages

Similar results for any search term in Firefox or IE.

Then I came across your site and downloaded malwarebytes antimalware, scanned my PC twice and received similar results., and sometimes it wants to direct me to security-antivirus2009.com. I know that one is bad news!

I am at a loss for what to do next... hopefully someone can help.

• Root Admin

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes.org

Please read and follow the instructions provided here: I'm infected - What do I do now?

Someone will be happy to assist you further with cleaning your system if required

During this scan and cleanup process you should not install any other software unless requested to do so.