Just how often is there a compatibility issue with MBAM Pro?

kramyugtaht

I don't currently know of any AV's that actually require you to exclude them from MBAM, as I believe we got most, if not all, of those issues resolved, but if anyone finds any, please let me know :).

That's good. It's been a while since I've had to do any comparisons. ;)

I've seen MSE and MBAM Pro lock up on Vista/7 although normally this only pertains to XP. :)

With MSE 2.x? I had seen it on XP with 1.x, but not since MS updated to 2.x and I've never seen it on Vista/7 (x86 or x64). Did this require you to exclude MSE from MBAM (adding MSE to the Ignore List) to resolve, or just exclude MBAM's exe's from MSE?

Did this change in the last few days? Actually Kaspersky Pure would lock up without the exclusions for MBAM on my XP notebook, after I added them though it worked fine.

I was referring to adding exclusions in MBAM for antivirus software by using the Add button in MBAM's Ignore List tab specifically, not excluding MBAM from the AV's.