Why won't Malwarebytes run!?

Every time I turn my computer on, I get an error message:

An error has occurred. Please report this code to our support team.

PROGRAM_ERROR_LOAD_DATABASE (2, 2, CreateSDK)

The system cannot find the file specified.

---

I've never had an issue with Malwarebytes before... Any ideas?

And how exactly CAN I report this to the support team? When I search Google for an e-mail or something, I just get this forum.

Hello SocraticIrony and welcome to the Malwarebytes forums!

Save the file attached to this reply your desktop and right click and select the option "Extract here" to unzip. It requires admin rights to run. If you're running XP, double click it to begin. If Vista or Windows 7, right-click the file, select 'Run as administrator' and let it run.

This should resolve the issue.

As for our support, you can access our support form from the main page. At the top of the main page is a drop down labeled "Support." When you mouse over it will drop down an option for corporate or consumer support. Clicking on consumer will give you all of your support options. You can view this page here.

Error Load Database.zip

hello SocraticIrony and welcome to the Malwarebytes forums.

Save the file attached to this reply your desktop and right click and select the option "Extract here" to unzip. It requires admin rights to run. If you're running XP, double click it to begin. If Vista or Windows 7, right-click the file, select 'Run as administrator' and let it run.

This should resolve the issue.

As for our support, you can access our support form from the main page. At the top of the main page is a drop down labeled "Support." When you mouse over it will drop down an option for corporate or consumer support. Clicking on consumer will give you all of your support options. You can view this page here.

Oh, perfect!

Thank you so much. (: And, of course, the customer support would be in a rather obvious place. Hahah, sorry about that.

Thanks again!