Malware stopping uTorrent

All of a sudden Malwarebytes is blocking uTorrent ports.

How can I stop it so that it works like it used to? I don't remember making any changes to my configurations.

Here's an extract of a log:

00:05:46 Owner IP-BLOCK 87.248.186.252 (Type: outgoing, Port: 52349, Process: utorrent.exe)

00:37:35 Owner IP-BLOCK 62.45.98.134 (Type: outgoing, Port: 32285, Process: utorrent.exe)

00:37:35 Owner IP-BLOCK 61.136.59.22 (Type: outgoing, Port: 32285, Process: utorrent.exe)

00:48:32 Owner IP-BLOCK 87.248.186.252 (Type: outgoing, Port: 52626, Process: utorrent.exe)

00:52:25 Owner IP-BLOCK 212.117.176.67 (Type: outgoing, Port: 32285, Process: utorrent.exe)

01:31:13 Owner IP-BLOCK 87.248.186.25

Greetings and welcome :)

This is normal. Many IP addresses used for peer-to-peer software, like uTorrent, are also used for malicious activity such as hosting malware, thus when using such software with the website blocking mechanism in Malwarebytes Anti-Malware active, you will see many such blocks.

The simplest way to prevent these blocks would be to have the website blocker disabled while using uTorrent. To disable it, simply right-click on the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware tray icon and uncheck Website Blocking. Once you are done with your downloads, you can re-engage the website blocker by right-clicking the Malwarebytes tray icon again and and click on Website Blocking again so that it is now checked.

• 4 weeks later...

The simplest way to prevent these blocks would be to have the website blocker disabled while using uTorrent. To disable it, simply right-click on the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware tray icon and uncheck Website Blocking. Once you are done with your downloads, you can re-engage the website blocker by right-clicking the Malwarebytes tray icon again and and click on Website Blocking again so that it is now checked.

Please see this extract from the above post by EXILE360

I have the same problem. I choose to keep utorrent active most of the time. Is there no other work-around to this problem besides completely disabling Wesbite Blocking? I purchased Malwarebytes PRO but am getting really annoyed by the constant prompts.

You could also Just open Malwarebytes and then click on the Protection TAB, there un-check the option: Show tooltip ballon when malicious website is blocked. Once you uncheck that you will no longer get the blocked notifications, but you will still be protected.