RubbeR DuckY

Sad News Regarding a Valued Team Member -- Matt Russo

I'm shocked to hear this and I send all my condolences. Matt was a really friendly guy.

My thoughts and prayers for Malwarebytes, Matt and his family for their loss. May he rest in peace. :)

My condolences to his family and friends. Rest in peace Matt, you will be missed. :(

Requiescat in pace Matt, Jahs light will shine on you.

He trained me for malware removal and also followed me and the same I did for him for he was indeed a AWESOME human and he will be surely missed. /me cries my brain out.

May you rest in peace and you will live onwards in my hearth until I die. <3LOVE<3LOVE<3LOVE<3

Such sad news I knew Matt through GeekU very nice and very helpful always had a positive attitude.

R.I.P my friend. :(

I have left a message on BleepingComputer forum, and directed them to the original post on this site -

It is never a good thing to happen to any person under any situation, and worse when they were such a hard worker for the cause.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic431905.html/page__view__findpost__p__2505328

He will be missed not only here, but also around the other sites he always visited - - - -

I am so sorry to hear that.