Need some help

Was doing a bit of web surfing yesterday on sights that I wouldn't imagine would be harmful. I was wrong and I immediately noticed that something had slipped into my system. I couldn't access any programs after this happened so I went into safemode with networking, updated my Malwarebytes and scanned. To be on the safe side I then decided to try the 14 day free trial and since then I am getting non-stop pop ups saying that Malwarebytes' as successfully blocked access to a potentially malicious website. I do believe that there's something else on my system that's lingering, but I am definitely going to be purchasing the full license for this program as it has been a life saver.

Attach and DDS have been included. Any help would be great - Thanks!

Ran TDSSKillerand it picked up something, cured it, rebooted and I'm no longer getting those pop ups saying that the IPs have been blocked. Which is good because those pop ups were going crazy.

attach.txt

dds.txt

• 2 weeks later...