Loading Malwarebytes Pro

I have been unable to load the Malwarebytes Pro today. I have had no problems in the past, it has loaded every time when I boot up, however this morning I kept getting an error code. I finally reinstalled the program only to not be unable to enable the protection mode. I keep getting the error "Failed to Perform Desired Action 1072" Please advise if you have an suggestions as what to do to fix this issue

I have been unable to load the Malwarebytes Pro today. I have had no problems in the past, it has loaded every time when I boot up, however this morning I kept getting an error code. I finally reinstalled the program only to not be unable to enable the protection mode. I keep getting the error "Failed to Perform Desired Action 1072" Please advise if you have an suggestions as what to do to fix this issue

Disregard the above request for help. I uninstalled and then re-installed AGAIN and finally got the program to work! Thanks