Malewarebytes blocking Google Calendar Sync

Hello All,

I have Google Calendar Sync installed so my calendar sync's with Outlook and my Android. I installed Malewarebytes and it keeps blocking the calendar from syncing. I looked in the Malewarebytes software to add Google Calendar Sync as an "exception" but I can't find anywhere to do that.

Am I missing something? When it blocks the calendar, I don't have any option to disable the block for that IP address.

How can I get Malewarebytes to not block Google Calendar Sync or other possible software?

Thanks for your help!

Larry

Greetings :)

Please refer to this post: IP Blocking False Positives and post the info here: False Positives and one of our researchers will investigate the issue, determine if it's a false positive, and if it is, will get the IP unblocked.

In the meantime, you can right-click on the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware tray icon and use the Add to Ignore List menu to unblock the IP being blocked.

Thanks