A problem with a Silverlight programme

cooperator

Hi everyone,

When I have tried open some link , the following happens: first, I face page at which I am asked to install the Silverlight to watch that video, although it was installed on my computer. Anyhow, I have clicked on the "install" button. Then, I noticed this message"You are running on a browser that may not be fully compatible with Microsoft Silverlight. You can still try to install by clicking below or you can refer to the System Requirements for more information."

silverlight2.png

After that, in that page whose picture is above I clicked on the " install for Windows" link Next, I was seeing the installing of Silveright was being processed, however, it has been Interrupted and showed me another page at which was written the Silverlight is really installed.

silverlight3.png

The message states that Silverlight can't be used in browsers running in 64 bit mode. Have you tried Internet Explorer 32 bit mode?

The message states that Silverlight can't be used in browsers running in 64 bit mode. Have you tried Internet Explorer 32 bit mode?

Thanks a lot, I don't whether my IE is 32 or 64 bit mode, however I am pretty sure my windows system is 64 bit.

How will I make sure of that?

When you go to Start > All Programs, you should have there Internet Explorer (64 bit) and Internet Explorer. Choose Internet Explorer, which is the 32 bit version.

When you go to Start > All Programs, you should have there Internet Explorer (64 bit) and Internet Explorer. Choose Internet Explorer, which is the 32 bit version.

Thank you so much indeed, Have a look at this picrutre please,

70898241.png

When I open the Interner Explorer, which is not have any mode and I think it is the 32-bit mode, and after that, I paste this link "http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=162492", at which there is a video, I saw I am asked to installed the silverright". And when I installed that I saw that it makes no difference.

In addition, when I open that IE(witout any mode) which is shown that picture I noticed that there isn't any add-ones of it. I saw it is strange like this:

ie1g.png

I have tried adding the extra addons through notice that is mentioned in the top of the taskbar at that picture but I didn't see anything changes.

You appear to start Internet Explorer without add-ons.

If you go to Start, and then type in the search field

Internet Explorer

what does show up?

There should be 3 results as far as I know for a 64 bit system:

Internet Explorer (64 bit)

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer (without Add-ons)

What you need to start is Internet Explorer from the above list.

You appear to start Internet Explorer without add-ons.

If you go to Start, and then type in the search field

Internet Explorer

what does show up?

There should be 3 results as far as I know for a 64 bit system:

Internet Explorer (64 bit)

Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer (without Add-ons)

What you need to start is Internet Explorer from the above list.

Thanks a lot, only there is two results and there isn't "Interner Explorer" but Internet Explorer (64 bit) and Internet Explorer (without Add-ons)

Might it because my system is Arabic version?

This the picture:

silnn.png

However, the strange thing when I choose the IE that is without Add-ones and I enter any URL in it I notice the URL opens.Why when I open anyone URL in both of IE-64 and the other (without Add-ones) I notice it opens?

Only the problem is how can I make the Silvelight program install on the 32-bit IE because I have got a Silvelight program(Silverlight_Developer_x64) which is specific for the 64-bit IE

Could you possibly send me a link of a silverlight of the othere mode and how can I let it install specifically on the 32-bit IE?

Edited by cooperator