AV Security 2012 is KILLING ME

Last night I accidentally managed to get infected with AV Security 2012. I have spent the past 10 hours trying to fix it. I have tried to boot in safe mode and scan, nothing. I have tried to scan without safe mode, nothing. It has somehow managed to disable my connection to the internet (not just my browsers, my PC says I am not connected). It takes longer each time I restart. I have tried STOPzilla, tdsskiller, malwarebytes, antizeroaccess, hijackthis and avast. None of them have detected it (what the hell?). the only thing that did requires me to purchase it which is something I cannot afford at the moment. I have looked at all of the other threads and all of the suggestions made and not one of them has helped me. I believe the reason it may not be detecting the problem is because the database is outdated. I am unable to update anything because the internet is no longer functioning on my PC. I can install things onto my removable USB but I do not know what will help me. Can anyone help me get up and running? I also read the sticky, I am unable to log onto the user account because it instantly freezes. I can log on to another account which loads very fast. How can I get this thing removed?

Hi, welcome to Malwarebyte's Antimalware forums :)

Please follow these steps:

Step 1 | Please download RKill by Grinler from Link #1 below and save it to your desktop.

Link #1

Link #2

Link #3

Link #4

Link #5

--------------------------------------------------------------------

• Before we begin, you should disable your anti-malware softwares you have installed so they do not interfere RKill running as some anti-malware softwares detect RKill as malicious.
  • Double-click on Rkill on your desktop to run it. (If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, please right-click on it and select Run As Administrator)
  • A black screen will appear and then disappear. Please do not worry, that is normal. This means that the tool has been successfully executed.
  • If this does not occur please delete that application and download Link #2.
  • Continue process until the tool runs.
  • If the tool does not run from any of the links go to step 2 and let me know in your next reply

Do not reboot your computer after running rkill as the malware programs will start again. Or if rebooting is required run it again.

Step 2 | Download DDS from any of the links below:

Link 1

Link 2

Link 2

• Save it to your desktop.
  • Please disable any anti-malware program that will block scripts from running before running DDS.
  • Double-Click on dds and a command window will appear. This is normal.
  • Shortly after two logs will appear:
    • DDS.txt
    • Attach.txt

[*]A window will open instructing you save & post the logs.

[*]Save the logs to a convenient place such as your desktop.

[*]Post the contents of the DDS.txt report in your next reply.

[*]Attach the Attach.txt report to your post by scroling down to the Attachments area and then clicking Browse. Browse to where you saved the file, and click Open and then click UPLOAD.

Step 3 | Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:

Main Mirror - This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)

Zipped Mirror - This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.

• Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
  • Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
  • Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.

Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.

gmer_zip.gif

• GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
  • If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.
  • Make sure all options are checked except:
    • IAT/EAT
    • Drives/Partition other than Systemdrive, which is typically C:\
    • Show All (This is important, so do not miss it.)

gmer_th.gif

Click the image to enlarge it

• Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
  • When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.
  • Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.
  • Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.

-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!