Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'webroot'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Announcements
    • Malwarebytes News
    • Beta Testing Program
  • Malware Removal Help
    • Windows Malware Removal Help & Support
    • Mac Malware Removal Help & Support
    • Mobile Malware Removal Help & Support
    • Malware Removal Self-Help Guides
  • Malwarebytes for Home Support
    • Malwarebytes for Windows Support Forum
    • Malwarebytes for Mac Support Forum
    • Malwarebytes for Android Support Forum
    • Malwarebytes for iOS Support
    • Malwarebytes Privacy
    • Malwarebytes Browser Guard
    • False Positives
    • Comments and Suggestions
  • Malwarebytes for Business Support
    • Malwarebytes Nebula
    • Malwarebytes Nebula Modules
    • Malwarebytes Endpoint Security
    • Other Malwarebytes Business Products
    • Malwarebytes Business Products Comments and Suggestions
  • Malwarebytes Tools and Other Products
    • Malwarebytes AdwCleaner
    • Malwarebytes Junkware Removal Tool Support
    • Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit BETA Support
    • Malwarebytes Techbench USB (Legacy)
    • Malwarebytes Secure Backup discontinued
    • Other Tools
    • Malwarebytes Tools Comments and Suggestions
  • General Computer Help and Security Updates
    • BSOD, Crashes, Kernel Debugging
    • General Windows PC Help
  • Research Center
    • Newest Rogue-Ransomware Threats
    • Newest Malware Threats
    • Newest Mobile Threats
    • Newest IP or URL Threats
    • Newest Mac Threats
    • Report Scam Phone Numbers
  • General
    • General Chat
    • Forums Announcements & Feedback

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Location


Interests

Found 6 results

  1. About a week ago I suddenly started getting the message that Real Time Protection has been turned off. I've been using Webroot for several years, and added the Premium version of Malwarebytes a few months ago. They've been playing together nicely up until now. I've spent some time searching for solutions. I've added exclusions to both programs, I've rebooted countless times. The only solution I've found is to disable Webroot completely, which isn't acceptable. The programs are supposed to be compatible, and I'm sure others have found a way to make this work. I've also disabled Windows Defender, just to remove that variable. I'm following the steps outlined in: The mb-check-results.zip file is attached. mb-check-results.zip I've added the following exclusions in MWB: Here are the files I've excluded in Webroot: One more piece of the puzzle is that my wife and I share this computer, and we log in with different accounts. I'm not sure if that is part of the problem or not. I'm hoping this is a simple configuration change. Thanks!
  2. Does anyone know if MWB 3.0 Premium is compatible with Webroot Secure Anywhere? I can't find any info on this, and I am trying to decide about upgrading and installing MWB 3.0. I am running Windows 10 Home Version 1607 build 14393.1358 (on an ASUS laptop) . Thanks!
  3. I got alerted about the wrsa.exe being a ransomware. This is the webroot executable, so false positive alarm I guess, right? Please, let me know. wrsa.zip MalwarebytesARW.zip
  4. see attached files as requested that show that Webroot wrsa.exe is still being detected as Ransomware..... logs.zip Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware.zip WRSA.zip
  5. Webroot has again been detected as ransomware. Detection occurred when running system optimizer. I do not run that utility on a schedule, I run it manually. MBARW message popup appeared with message to reboot, not allowing optimizer to run. I closed the message, stopped protection, rebooted and no Webroot. I followed instructions for false positives by restoring the quarantined files, however wrsa.exe could not be restored for adding to exclusions, that file was gone. I downloaded the installation file from Webroot. It would not run. System restore did not bring the files back. In order to re-install, all the Webroot data files had to be removed. I removed the folder WRData located in Program Data and in Program Files\Webroot. That solved the install issue. Reinstalled Webroot, had to start fresh, working now and added to exclusions in MBARW. Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware.zip MBAMSERVICE.zip
  6. Hello, I'm testing Malwarebytes with one of the best Antivirus called Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete and i found only one problem: If Malwarebytes has activated the malware protection, the system slows down. If you turn off the malware protection(from Malwarebytes), the system works fine. I have tried to disable the "scan folders" option but i couldn't find a solution. So,please, Malwarebytes should try this software with Webroot Antivirus and see how to avoid that Malwarebytes slows down the system. OS: Windows 8.1, 64 bits. CPU: Core i 5 RAM: 8 GB (normally between 19-22 of use with Antivirus and Malwarebytes). Regards, BlackStone 250
Back to top
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.