Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'services disabled'.
Hi Having trouble on a Windows 7 PC that has had Malwarebytes Premium running since 6/14. Recently, (perhaps after upgrade to 22.214.171.1245) Malicious Website protection has been disabled. This is still the case despite following instructions on Root Admin's post at least twice and then used the Mbam-clean to completely remove it and then re-installed it again. Finally, I cleaned it again and installed the earlier version 126.96.36.1992 which also showed MWP disabled as soon as I started the free trial. I have let update install the new version, closed it and restarted it and then the PC to no avail. I have scanned with RKill, Kaspersky TDSSkiller, JRT, RogueKiller but they all come back clean so I don't think this is "BUG" related.