Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'resolving hosts'.
Hi, I had been having awful trouble for a while with webpages not loading "resolving host" issues, in multiple browsers. I thought it was chrome so I changed to the new Edge chromium After searching for answers I came across a number of people having the same problem and the cause seemed to be Malware bytes and mainly real-time protection. I turned real time protection off, and have now run for two weeks with a 99% improvement, I wondered if you could check for me. Last week I collected the log reports to upload here (attached) I think I also had trouble when running the free vers
I've noticed a slowdown both in the loading of the Chrome browser (in the "Resolving Hosts" phase) and overall computer speed compared to recent use (as well as more resources are being used.) While I do have Malwarebytes Premium, the Pup.Optional.Spigot.A (Chrome Preferences) does seem to keep re-infecting after its daily scan (as noted doing first on this page, and the scans happened one day after all Windows and Security updates were installed through regular update methods, no browser pop-up's or new installation methods.) So, I am now posting this Thread. Let me know if you need anyt