Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'offline'.
Found 2 results
Some of my endpoints have trouble reporting. They'll report offline and not scan, especially with Windows 10, but not ONLY Windows 10. Also happens on Windows 7 and 8. Brand new computer, scans fine for 2 days or so. These are the errors from the Event Log. I don't know what to do at this point. Uninstall and reinstall works some times, but sometimes works for days, sometimes only hours.
Hello, Firstly I want to say for the most part I am satisfied with the service. With that being said I have recently encounter some things that have been gnawing away at my patience. 1) Exclusions: Folder Exclusions, and for the most part exclusions in general don't appear to work as intended - at the very least, how I intend it. Whilst it is most common when I use trainers from the likes of Cheat Happens, and other similar services, it has also happened for game patches and even website exclusions. I have to go in and add each individual file I want excluded in the folder, even though I set up the folder as an exclusion. Am I wrong to assume that is how the Folder Exclusion is meant to work? If anyone has a solution to this so that the things I place in that folder will be excluded, I would definitely appreciate it. 2) Offline issues: Recently we had a really bad windstorm, upwards of 131km/h. This of course caused issues with the power grid and, since I'm out in the country - my internet. With the tower that provides us internet being knocked over, we had to wait for them to rebuild the tower and realign their radios to once again provide us internet. So we had no internet for about 2-3 days. Over the course of those few days, Malwarebytes saw fit to remind me every 10-30ish minutes that I was in fact offline. It gave me an error saying it could not connect to the license server, and that my updates were not current. This alone probably wouldn't be an issue, but it demanded my attention. Minimizing full screen games, and popping up over every open window which interrupted my writing. When I finally got frustrated, I decided to just leave the error up and perhaps it wouldn't minimize my game (sometimes causing the game to crash). It worked, but it caused another issue: endless amounts of errors. I had to sit and hold enter for upwards of 2 minutes for all the errors to be dismissed. I'd close it down, and another would pop up, close it down and another would pop up, and so on and so forth. Our internet goes down often enough that I had noticed this to a smaller degree, but it was never for more than a few hours at most. So this was incredibly frustrating for me. I'm not sure why this is necessary, though I suspect anti-piracy has something to do with it. I don't know what you can do about it because piracy is a rampant thing with software, but I was frustrated enough that I felt like posting it here.