Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'n/a exclusion'.
Hello all. I've noticed this problem months ago, but never bothered to report it (personal reasons). Since it is still not fixed, I guess it's time. Basically, I sometimes on rare occasions can't reach sites, but MB3 doesn't give any alerts. When I disable Web Protection, I can open the site fine, but adding the domain to exclusion doesn't work. I don't think Reports list the blocked domains either. I do get proper alerts and reports usually when torrenting though. So then I tried adding the IP address of the site. It worked! Therefore, I believe domain blocking and exclusions are br