Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'ms word'.
I'm trying to run a home-rolled Macro for MS Word 2013 to automate including files of various types (.doc, pdf) into a document that I compose on a regular basis. Since installing Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection, the macro (and Word) keeps crashing when I try to run it. Stepping through the macro, I've discovered that it does so when trying to execute an Application.Run method. The Malwarebytes console indicates a Detection event with the following: Detection Data Detection Name: Malware.Exploit.Agent.Generic Action Taken: Bl
Starting on Friday the 13th, I've been having a lot of trouble. I suspect a virus. The first problem I noticed was with Firefox, my default browser. It would not launch. When I look in Task Manager only about 8000kb loads into memory and then it chokes. Sometimes if I reboot I can get Firefox to open. But if I click the wrong thing it hangs or freezes. Once that happens Firefox is "tainted" somehow and it gets stuck at around 8000kb no matter what I try. Once this happens I can't get my back-up browsers (Chrome, Opera, etc.) to launch either. While struggling with that I found that I cou
I am running Malwarebytes premium 184.108.40.2068 My system was updated last night. Now, when I open MS Office Word or Excel, Malwarebytes closes the program within a few seconds. This is the message I get. Malwarebytes www.malwarebytes.com -Log Details- Protection Event Date: 10/13/17 Protection Event Time: 8:20 AM Log File: eb17f77e-b010-11e7-a847-c81f66b2f601.json Administrator: Yes -Software Information- Version: 220.127.116.118 Components Version: 1.0.212 Update Package Version: 1.0.3005 License: Premium -System Information- OS: Windows 10 (Build 15063
I use Grammarly with Word. Shortly after opening Word Malwarebytes Premium 3.0.6 finds an exploit and shuts down Word. When I run MWB 3.0.6 it finds an exploit. The exploit is quarantined and listed at this location C:\Users\-------------\AppData\Roaming\Grammarly\Updates\GrammarlyAddInSetup6.6.97.exe. It also finds an exploit at GrammarlyAddInSetup6.5.85. When I delete quarantined exploit it returns when I open Word. I uninstalled Grammarly for Office. This allowed me to use Word. I have used Grammarly w/word for months. This problem began about a week ago. So the issue is either with Grammar