Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'itranslator'.
Found 2 results
AllanM posted a topic in Resolved Malware Removal LogsAs kindly asked by nasdaq, (Thank You!!), I am opening my Own topic here. I am having pretty much the same problem as Oreo on the earlier thread "Malwarebytes detecting an outbound Trojan on Everything". As requested, here are my FRST.txt and Addition.txt files. Thanks. PS I am not an expert at any of this, so apologies if I have made mistakes. I tried to include the FRST and Addition files as inline text, but the MWB forum interface rejected the submission, saying it looked like spam, so I include them as attachments, FRST_04-12-2018 14.13.10.txt Addition_04-12-2018 14.13.10.txt
For the past few days, the Firefox browser on my PC has been opening up to the Microsoft or Google homepage, despite it being set to Firefox home. Changing the homepage to something else doesn't seem to work, although new tabs aren't affected. This prompted me to look in my NoScript extension, where I briefly noticed something along the lines of "cdn.immereeako". I looked it up and found a very detailed article about some "iTranslator" malware. It mentions the same browser redirect that I've experienced, as well as a folder in my (C:\ProgramData) that was created on the 22nd of this month. Unfortunately, McAfee, Spybot Search & Destroy and Malwarebytes have been unable to get rid of the issue, so I'm pretty stumped on getting rid of this thing. Addition.txt FRST.txt Malwarebytes threat scan.txt