Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'failing'.
My headsets stopped working when i removed a malware from my PC. I clicked on restart via malwarebytes for the removal process to be finished and then my PC frose on the blue screen where it says restarting and then i turned the PC off and turned it on again. But once i did my PC had remove my headsets software drive and also out of nowhere my device driver was not working properly and the troubleshooter didn't detect anything. I need help pls someone help me and also this happend to my gaming headset directly after the restart and also now i have no malware left or any threat or virus but i watched YouTube and try to see solutions and not any solution worked. So pls I need someone in Support & Help to help me because no YouTube videos could help me and also pls contact me as fast as possible or comment if you know a solution. (i have checked for update drivers for my specific headsets if didn't even have any)
HELP ME PLEASE!!! Running anti-rootkit against Yelloader Rootkit that ive beenv trying to get rid of for almost 2 weeks on my Win10 GO Stream Laptop. I have tried LITERALLY EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to try to get rid of it! It's been running for over 3 1/2-4 hours, Malware found as of 7am 3604!!! Stuck on heavily infected file and Now it's not responding! Its been that way for over 2-2 1/2 hours. CPU running at 100% THE SINCE BEFORE STARTING the scan!!!!!! COMP over heating Intel dynamic platform and thermal frame work utility esif_assist_64 running high CPU as well as MWB Anti rootkit rundll32 windows defender System and compressed memory ntoskrnl...service hosts for Dcom Server Process launcher , local service, local system, Network Restricted, network service, no impersonation, no network, peer network, Bluetooth, ... and the Yelloader programs i know of ntuserlitlist svcvmx and vmxclient (seems like their numbers are multiplying...). Destroyed my back ups dlls and registry, made multiple copies of My OS shuffled between both my C and D drives, ate all my memory, took admin rights, cut network in safe boot mode, running through my local services like a madman, cuts internet programs and access regularly, cant run restore reset or clean win10 install... PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME GET RID OF THIS THING ASAP BEFORE MY LAPTOP FRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I recommend and have installed Malwarebytes (purchased/Pro) on numerous clients (Windows 7 Home, Pro and Ultimate as well as XP) I support. The constant complaint I get is with the "database out of date" message. Currently, this is happening on 5-different client machines. Never saw this with V1. I am running the absolute latest 2.02. I have uninstalled and reinstalled - numerous times. I have tried mbam-clean. Simply clicking on "update" doesn't work / fails. The only way I have gotten an update to manually work (once it is stuck in this loop) is to shut-down mbam, start it using "run as administrator" (eventhough all of these machines are administrators / single users) and then the update button works. I see quite a few posts with similar issues with varying degrees of resolution.