Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'avira webguard'.
Found 1 result
Well, after installing the latest component package version 1.0.508, i noticed that for some unexpected reason the cpu usage went up to 75%. Looking at the taskmanger i found the Avira WebGuard Service causing this high cpu usage. Somehow it went away, and came back again and again (the highest cpu usage was 75%, sometimes is 50% and 25% ) I am using Avira Antivirus Pro, but because the problem occourred since the latest malwarebytes update, - switching off web protection immediately solves the problem. I allready uninstalled malwarebytes, but the issue came back again. I can not reproduce the problem, it just happens sometimes. here is the log: mbst-grab-results.zip for now, i just try the repair button in the malwarbytes support tool...