Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'premium'.
Found 28 results
Hello, I woke up my desktop this morning and saw malwarebytes app eating 13 gigs from my 16 gigs of RAM. Web protection was turned off. Reboot didn't helped to turn it on again. I did clean re-install and now it seems to work fine ... I'm very experienced with my OS and hardware and there is nothing wrong with it. I don't use any antiviruses etc. instead of Defender and Malwarebytes. So nothing was blocking it etc. Also I checked all the processes before I restarted PC and there was nothing strange running on. Please patch it - this problem occurs since months for different Malwarebytes Users.
I noticed my performance chugging and saw that MBAMService.exe started overusing my resources. It happens whenever I start up now. Then when I tried to go to My Account, I get a popup saying "Unable to contact license server. Check your network settings or contact your system administrator for help." Windows Defender is disabled. I've ran FRST and MB-Check attached the results file. mb-check-results.zip