Jump to content

NecroKitty

Members
  • Posts

    12
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. That doesn't seemed to have worked, unless I did something wrong I fallowed instructions to the best of my ability. After my computer restarted I checked to see if it would check for updates ok, which it did just fine but after a minute or two it's back to not being able to contact license server. Here's a new log just incase you need one after I did the fix. mbst-grab-results.zip
  2. Nevermind, it only worked for a short period of time and now it's back to not being able to contact license server again
  3. well I decided to try the DNS thing one more time and that seems to have fixed it for some reason. I just clicked on the check for updates and it actually did it so I'm not sure why it worked now and not earlier.
  4. No it was not on and I use it on occasion when I play a certain game.
  5. Sorry about that didn't know there was an actual order to those that you wanted me to follow. Here's the new logs.mbst-grab-results.zip
  6. Nope I jumped the gun on that, I thought it was fixed but it's not 😢. I did the clean install it looked like that fixed it up, but then I clicked on the Check for Updates button and a network error pops up saying Unable to contact update server. Please check your internet connection. So I tried the DNS thing and that didn't work either.
  7. I have been having this problem for awhile now. When this first happened I just uninstalled/reinstalled and I thought that would fix it but it's still doing it so I'm not sure what would be the next best thing to do would be. mbst-grab-results.zip
Back to top
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.