Jump to content

KlausNbg

Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. Thanks @Lacave2008 for your response! I also managed it by myself by removing firstly the extensions and then remove chrome, cleaned the registry with CCleaner and then reinstalled chrome, added the GoogleAccount, extensions were install again but no problems so far, no notifications. Will keep an eye on it and will message again if it is coming back. THX
  2. Hey Maurice, I have exactly the same Problem as Lacave2008: I tried the ADWCLEANER, nothing found. Which solution do you suggest to clean it. Thanks!
Back to top
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.