Jump to content

EricChen

Members
  • Content Count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About EricChen

  • Rank
    New Member
  1. It worked, except I used a different method. I see now that Google Sync was the one messing everything up lol. I went into Registry Editor, searched the Extension ID after resetting sync, and deleted all keys. It worked
  2. There is a chrome extension that was "installed by enterprise policy", even though I'm using a personal computer. It redirects all my google searches to Bing search engine and slows down my browser processes so much. Malwarebytes free and AdwCleaner can't detect it. Help pls
Back to top
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.