Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Roniius

  • Rank
    New Member
  1. Hello nasdaq, I have done an FRST scan. Here are my logs. Some personal information in the logs has been redacted. FRST.txtAddition.txt
  2. Update: SearchApp seems to reproduce itself once I stop it. It has gotten to the point where there are 7 different SearchApp.exes in Performance Monitor. Whenever I stop it once, another one comes up.
  3. I have been told that the high use may be from a Trojan miner of some sorts.
  4. Hello, Over the past few days, I have been noticing that my CPU use has been excessively high. I have a laptop with a 7th gen i7-7700HQ CPU, but on idle, my computer sits at a 60% CPU usage. This gets even worse when I want to do something, often with 100% usage when using any browser. I tried doing a full, 2-hour scan of my computer through both Malwarebytes and Windows Defender, but they picked up nothing. I decided to look into anything that may cause this - i tried things such as debloating windows and removing excessive tabs. However, these did not seem to work. Yesterday,
Back to top
  • Create New...

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.